Dr.Madhu Singh Ratre
- Prof & HOD
- Date of Joining:-16/12/2008
- Date of Joining:- 06/08/2010
- Date of Joining:-13/10/2008
- Date of Joining:-21/05/2003
Non Teaching Staff
- JIDA 57: 198, 1980
- JIDA 57:112, 1985
- JIDA 57:501-504, 1985 : The effect of chlorhexidine gluconate solution on gingivitis & its best mode of application
- JIDA 58:151-152, 1986: compound composite odontoma- A case report.
- JIDA 58:513-526, 1986: periodontal treatment systems- A clinical assessment & gingival tissue index, gingival pain index & tooth hypersensitivity index.
- JISP vol. 11 13-17 no. 1 1987: Unilateral mastication & periodontal health; introduction of modified oral hygiene index.
- JPFA vol. 7, june 1993 43: oral hygiene & gingival status in orthodontic patients.
- JIPA vol. 8, march 1994 9 : extreme gingival hyperplasia associated with periodontitis – management of a case.
- JISP 2012: narrow ridge management with ridge splitting with piezotome for implant placement – report of 2 cases.
- Presently, Principal andProfessor & Head of Department of Periodontics and Community Dentistry, College of Dentistry, Govt. of M.P.) Indore
- Formerly, Officiating Principal (2010-14)Govt. College of Dentistry, Indore (M.P.)
- FounderDean (Dental Sciences) & Executive memberM.P. Medical Science University, Jabalpur.
- Awarded by Padambhushan Dr. S.K. Mukerji Medical Service Award.
- Phone No. - 0731-2462225,2478885(Residence)
- Mobile No.- 9893424757
- Email -: email@example.com
- Expert in Selection committee of Manipur Public Service Commission
- Expert in the Selection committee for the post of Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors (2013 & 2014), Govt. Dental College, (Medical Education Department) Raipur( Chhattisgarh).
- Expert in the Selection of Lecturers, Readers, and Professors at College of Dentistry Indore (Govt. of M.P.)
- Expert in selection committee interview (2016) for the post of Dental Surgeons in Chattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur (C.G.).
- Expert in selection committee interview(2017) for the post of Assistant Professor Dental and others, Chattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur (C.G.).
- About 37 years (Demonstrator to Professor).
- Participated and presented a scientific paper in the International Dental Congress at Colombo (Sri Lanka) in January 1989 as an official delegate of IDA.
- Invited as a Guest Speaker (Only Speaker from India in the specialty of Periodontology) in 28th Asia Pacific Dental Congress held on 23-27th February 2006, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Number of Research Papers Published in International, National &, State Journals. Examiners in various universities for B.D.S. and M.D.S. Exams.
- Received Merit certificate and Silver Medal during study period.
- Received PLAQUE AWARD in 1976 due to outstanding achievement in Dental study by the International college of Dentists (India section).
- Received RANBAXY AWARD First price in 1977 in Essay competition for All India Dental House surgeons by the International College of Dentists (India section).
- Hon. Secretary of the Junior Doctors Association, College of Dentistry, Indore in 1980.
- Executive member, Indian Society of Periodontology, number of times.
- Conference Convener of XIV National Conference of Indian Society of Periodontology, Indore in February 1990.
- Actively involved in research in Periodontics and have number of research publications to credit.
- Various scientific papers presented in International, National as well as in State and Local conferences.
- Ex. Member of International Association of Dental Research.
- Life member of Pierre Fauchard Academy.
- Director, Jaycee Indore, 1980-82.
- Secretary, Lions Club of Indore East, 1989-90.
- Formerly, Expert – Task Force on Periodontal Disease Indian Council of Medical Research.
B.Sc., B.D.S. (Ind.), M.D.S. (Lko.) Periodontics
Fellow of Pierre Fauchard Academy – (USA)
Date of birth
Clinic & Residence
64/A, Patel Nagar, Indore (M.P.) 0731-2462225, 2478885
Present and Past Important Designations / Offices / Status
* National President, Indian Society of Periodontoloy (2007-08)
(2009) for the post of Dental Surgeons.
Professor from 04-07-2000 till date…
International paper Presentations:
Other Important Activities:
- Idiopathic Gingival Fabromatosis: The Pink Elephant- A Case Report( Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy, vol 23, Sep 2009)
- Oral Pemphigus Vulgaris- A case report (Clinical Dentistry- Dec 2011)
- Tissue Engineering in Regenerative Dental Therapy( Journal of Health Care Engineering, Vol 2, No 4, Page 405-426, 2011)
- Periodontic Endodontic Paradigm: A review (Central India Journal of Dental Sciences, Vol 3(1), Jan- Mar 2012.
- Immediate loading of Dental Implants ((Central India Journal of Dental Sciences, Vol 3(1), Jan- Mar 2012.)
- Evaluation of efficacy of Coenzyme Q 10 in management of gingivitis and slight periodontitis- A clinical study.( Int. Journal of Current Pharmaceutical Research ,Vol 4, issue 4, 2012)
Dr. Madhu S.Ratre
- Dr Madhu S. Ratre, Dr Shaleen Khetarpal, Dr R. K. Ratre, Dr Mishthu Solanki. Hemisection: A predictable, practical and cost effective approach in management of advanced furcation involvement – a case report. JIDAMP 2014 issue 2, apr-dec: 23-25.
- Madhu S. Ratre, M.G.Triveni, Dr D. S. Mehta: Aesthetic management of peripheral ossifying fibroma: A case report. Clinical Dentistry 2013; April;43-47.
- Ramkishore Ratre, Jatin Agrawal, Rolly Shrivastav, Madhu S Ratre: Rapid Orthodontic Forced Eruption and Management of Traumatized Incisor: A Case Report. Clinical Dentistry 2012; 5;28-31.
- Ramkishore Ratre, Ajay Parihar, Anuradha Agrawal, Madhu Singh Ratre: Riga-Fede Disease: A Case Report” Archives of Dental Sciences. 2011,vol 2, issue 2; 43-45.
- Ramkishore Ratre, Ajay Parihar, Madhu S Ratre : “Retained deciduous canine as a cause of impaction, a case study ” Archives of Dental Sciences. 2011,vol 2, issue 3; 55-56.
- Ajay Parihar, Ram Kishore Ratre, Vilas N, Madhu Ratre: Multiple impacted permanent and supernumerary teeth: A case report. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research [serial online] 2010 October [cited: 2010 October 10]; 4: 3287-3288.